Bush nominates Mike Griffin (was Re: [extropy-chat] USA - No Science, No space travel, No money ........)

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Sun Mar 13 00:01:52 UTC 2005

Given Bush's nomination of Griffin, I thought I would send along some
of the information surrounding his nomination:

Some bio information:
http://planetary.org/news/2005/nasa_griffin_031105.html

Report he co-team lead in 2004 that people are referring to:

Extending Human Presence into the Solar System
http://planetary.org/aimformars/study-report.pdf

Of course one of the more savory bits is his being former COO of
In-Q-Tel.

And another article relating to our earlier discussion about the crew
exploration vehicle:
CEV: A different approach
http://www.thespacereview.com/article/226/1

Cheers,