[extropy-chat] Re: Athiesm in decline

Joseph Bloch jbloch at humanenhancement.com
Thu Mar 17 03:28:06 UTC 2005

Actually, Brian, I know quite a bit about what the WTA FAQ has to say on
the subject. Right now, in fact, I'm in the process of sending out
hard-copies of them to new WTA members.

I was curious as to what Dirk had to say on the subject, because of his
particular religious background, which is similar to my own in many
respects.

Apologies if you find the subject tedious. I find it fascinating and
potentially quite practical.

Joseph

Enhance your body "beyond well" and your mind "beyond normal":
http://www.humanenhancement.com

New Jersey Transhumanist Association:
http://www.goldenfuture.net/njta