[extropy-chat] Re: James Hughes

Dirk Bruere dirk at neopax.com
Fri Mar 18 01:38:09 UTC 2005

Mike Lorrey wrote:

>Dirk did not have permission to copy that private communication to the
>list.

Sorry - I did not know it was a private email.
Very often I get two copies of a post to this list when people copy me
directly as well as indirectly. Typically the list posting can appear
hours after the email arrives, so I tend to use the first I see.
Until now I have assumed that nothing sent to me in reply to a list
topic is private and that ExI stuff will appear in due course.
The only solution if something is private is to state so in the email -
something which people have done on rare occasions.

--
Dirk

The Consensus:-
http://www.theconsensus.org