[extropy-chat] forgive my pedantry, Mike

Jeff Medina analyticphilosophy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 15:59:46 UTC 2005

No, drunk driving is indeed a criminal offense.

For a broader class of relevant crimes (whereby an action is a crime
even if there is no ill will or intent, but solely because the action,
as Gary said, "contribute[s] statistically to the death of innocent
individuals"), Google "criminal negligence."