[extropy-chat] time is what you can't get back

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 23:06:16 UTC 2005

No one can accuse you of equivocating, Samantha.
But as the collateral issue, let us suppose-- doing a conservative estimate-- some of those on this list will live healthy lives until they are 100, and then decline until are they are suspended or die. And suppose each person had spent a total of, say, five thousand hours on the web complaining they had not enough freedom and the government was out to 'get' them.
 Those five thousand hours could have been spent being free. That's all; I'm not probing the mysteries of god & the cosmos, only pointing out that perhaps we are each our own Enron, screwing ourselves over royally.