[extropy-chat] Engineered Religion

Joseph Bloch jbloch at humanenhancement.com
Wed Mar 23 00:42:45 UTC 2005

I've gotta say, I agree with Mike (it's night here, so I can't tell if
the sun has stopped in the heavens, but I'm sure I'll know come
morning). Except for assigning this to "anti-Catholic bigotry"; it could
just be a language/culture barrier at work.

I think, Ben, you mis-read John's email. It was intended to be humorous,
and I think you might have missed that. And it was pretty funny, too.

Joseph

Enhance your body "beyond well" and your mind "beyond normal":
http://www.humanenhancement.com

New Jersey Transhumanist Association:
http://www.goldenfuture.net/njta