[extropy-chat] Public Transportation (was suitcase nukes)

Brian Lee brian_a_lee at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 23 02:29:30 UTC 2005

Of course public transportation is not the answer to all transportation
needs. Your example is a valid illustration for the need of owning cars.
Another would be driving across the country on vacation. Most cars are owned
and used primarily for travel to and from work.

I think that for commuting to and from work, nothing is better than public
transportation. This takes into account time quality, cost, environmental
impact and safety.

BAL