[extropy-chat] Max More Becomes A Duel Citizen - Britain + U.S.

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 00:59:01 UTC 2005

Congratulations, Max, although I wonder if you
wouldn't be better off with a second citizenship
outside of Bush's "coalition of the willing". But hey
you live in Texas so I guess you aren't ashamed of
Bush. :)

--- "nvitamore at austin.rr.com"
<nvitamore at austin.rr.com> wrote:

> Please join me in welcoming Max to a second
> citizenship which will take
> place tomorrow - 3/24/05!
>
> Natasha

The Avantguardian

"The surest sign of intelligent life in the universe is that they haven't attempted to contact us."
-Bill Watterson