[extropy-chat] Posthumanity Rising

Joseph Bloch jbloch at humanenhancement.com
Fri Mar 25 02:19:49 UTC 2005

Pol Pot, Hitler, Stalin, Ted Kennedy... they all have actually killed
people. Hundreds of millions in some cases.

But Nixon is the "most evil person ever."

You really are demented. Your unreasoning hatred of Republicans used to
be amusing; now it's an actual impediment to conversation.

To my twit-filter, foul twit!

Joseph