[extropy-chat] Max More Becomes A Duel Citizen - Britain + U.S.

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 02:22:33 UTC 2005

You've accused me of hatred so often, you protest too
much. Could it be yourself who is the hater? Why would
I hate America? It's not some sinister entity like the
Vatican that tells those in third world nations not to
use birth control.
BTW if you want this list to be clubby why don't you
call it Extropy-Chat Mutual Admiration Society?