[extropy-chat] Joe, I'd vote GOP...

Olga Bourlin fauxever at sprynet.com
Fri Mar 25 06:03:39 UTC 2005

From: "Al Brooks" <kerry_prez at yahoo.com>

> Also remember how Jack Kemp ran for the vice
> presidency in 1996, and numerous Democrats wanted him
> as president, including myself.

The unfortunately god-addled Jack Kemp?  I remember how many Republicans
weren't certain they wanted him:

"Conservative columnist George Will declared Kemp to be 'verging on
incoherent.'" Bill Bennett, a co-chairman of the Dole campaign, was worried
that his close friend Kemp was "concerned too much about being 'nice' and
not enough about winning.":

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1996/analysis/time/9610/21/kemp.shtml

> Not all liberals are knee-jerk ...

And not all liberals are Democrats.  "Liberal" does not necessarily mean
"Democrat."

Liberals are liberals - they can be either Democrats or Republicans.

Olga