[extropy-chat] sorry, Joe

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 23:59:57 UTC 2005

Thanks Mike, I didn't know Limbaugh got his start in a nepotistic way.
 I wish you'd tell Joe Bloch that I do not hate Republicans-- got a good look at the radical rabble in the street, and am grateful Republicans are there to keep them from having too much influence. I don't like Republicans... yet not liking them isn't the same as hating them.
 If one listened to Joe you'd think Bush was this innocent guy who just wants to do God's bidding. C'mon, only a fool would let Bush pull the wool over the eyes. Republicans are like everyone else, they have a combination of good & bad intentions in mind. When Joe writes that Bush is a better than average president, how does he know? He's too close to it-- and it is too early to say, Bush is still president.
What I do hate is those such as Joe thinking all liberals are chumps.

http://mail.yahoo.com