[extropy-chat] Thoughts on Schiavo

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 27 04:33:26 UTC 2005

Terry is toast. Get used to it. The world will go on,
it will continue to orbit around the sun.
When a man and woman leave their parents' homes, and
cleave as one flesh (and all that sickening nonsense)
in a legal contract of marriage, the husband can carry
out his spouse's wishes-- assuming no foul play is
involved. What would a legal contract of marriage mean
otherwise? What would power of attorney mean?