[extropy-chat] Allowing drug companies to market enhancements

Matus matus at matus1976.com
Mon Mar 28 05:51:10 UTC 2005

Whats this, a member of the extropian list proposing doing something?
Mike Lorrey, did you catch this?  Samantha, of course most of us would
like to see the government get their noses out of the pharmaceutical
business, but as a practical step toward an improvement, it seems like a
good goal.

Joe, I would definitely support it, but I have no idea how to go about
doing such a thing.  I am currently employed at Pfizer's central
research headquarters and personally know some directors and sr.
directors who might be able to suggest a course of action, I'll drop
them an email.  Keep me posted on your efforts.

Michael Dickey

enhancement-related

http://www.goldenfuture.net/njta