[extropy-chat] go easy on Mr. Schiavo

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 08:59:51 UTC 2005

I'm not going to say you are wrong however no proof of
this allegation exists. You don't back up Schiavo's
allegedly attempting to kill Terry ten years ago, or
fifteen years ago, or any other time. Schiavo rightly
is tired of the circus literally surrounding Terry,
and frankly after 21 years of marriage a guy might be
tired of Marilyn Monroe herself.
I think Schiavo is getting a bad rap, and unless you
provide us with hard evidence of him trying to kill
his wife you might want to be fair to him... it's
merely a suggestion.