[extropy-chat] if these protesters are Xians, I'd hate to see Satanists

Joseph Bloch jbloch at humanenhancement.com
Wed Mar 30 03:22:23 UTC 2005

Wish I had seen it! Anyone know if there's a clip to be had on the web?

Joseph

Enhance your body "beyond well" and your mind "beyond normal":
http://www.humanenhancement.com
New Jersey Transhumanist Association: http://www.goldenfuture.net/njta
PostHumanity Rising: http://transhumanist.blogspot.com/