[extropy-chat] The Cassini Division

Dirk Bruere dirk at neopax.com
Thu Mar 31 00:42:53 UTC 2005

"Life is a process of breaking down and using other matter, and if need
be, other life. Therefore life is aggression and successful life is
successful aggression. Life is the scum of matter, and people are the
scum of life. There is nothing but matter, forces, space and time which
together make power. Nothing matters, except what matters to you. Might
makes right and power makes freedom. You are free to do whatever is in
your power and if you want to survive and thrive you had better do
whatever is in your interests. If your interests conflict with those of
others, let the others pit their power against yours, everyone for
themselves. If your interests coincide ith those of others, let them
work together with you, and against the rest. We are what we eat, and we
eat everything." - Ken Macleod, The Cassini Division

--
Dirk

The Consensus:-
http://www.theconsensus.org