[extropy-chat] The Economist, 14-page special on oil

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Wed May 4 17:15:12 UTC 2005

I find it fascinating how bright people will clutch at any straw to
avoid coping with the unpleasant.   Fascinating in the same way that
various disease processes are fascinating that is.    I wish I was
able to convince more people to take this more seriously.  Alas my
time, patience, and skills are limited.

- samantha