[extropy-chat] re: The Economist 14-page special on oil

Terry W. Colvin fortean1 at mindspring.com
Fri May 6 19:48:08 UTC 2005

Amara Graps wrote:

>> Can't access this article.
>

> There are seven oil articles in the special section on oil-related
> topics. It's worth to buy the magazine for at least this (I have
> a subscription.). If you don't subscribe, then I wonder why
> not- the magazine is a superb source of information for many of
> the topics to which we discuss at length here.
>
> Amara
>
> P.S. there is a nice overview of the new cold fusion result in
> this issue too.

I second Amara's recommendation.  I too subscribe although the cost is
somewhat steep.
Perhaps I'll read these articles over the weekend.  We completed
electronics testing of
the Stryker commander's vehicle yesterday.

Terry

--
"Only a zit on the wart on the heinie of progress." Copyright 1992, Frank Rice

Terry W. Colvin, Sierra Vista, Arizona (USA) < fortean1 at mindspring.com >
     Alternate: < fortean1 at msn.com >
Home Page: < http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/8958/index.html >
Sites: * Fortean Times * Mystic's Haven * TLCB *
      U.S. Message Text Formatting (USMTF) Program