[extropy-chat] Casimir Torque Project

Adrian Tymes wingcat at pacbell.net
Sat May 7 18:20:59 UTC 2005

--- Natasha Vita-More <natasha at natasha.cc> wrote:
> Mike are you accusing the extropy-chat this list of being flippant?
> Are
> you claiming that people on this list do nothing?

Part of my reason for posting this was to disprove that *all* people
on this list do nothing - and to encourage those that don't, to step
up to the plate too.  Doesn't have to be in science/tech (although
that's certainly one possibility); other aspects, like politics and
education, will need to be tended to as well.  Posthumanism isn't going
to just happen; whether or not it seems inevitable, it will require
people to actually make it come about.  The more of us that help, the
sooner it will happen, and the better for all of us it will likely be.