[extropy-chat] Moral relativism

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Sun May 8 07:29:17 UTC 2005

The notion that objective morality leads to an either-or about such a
situation between a dogmatic answer and a limited justification of
choice.  Morality hangs out a level deeper than that.  But I
apologize for calling it silly.  It wasn't and was better than a lot
that has been posted on this topic.  I seem to be battling a late flu
bug today so I may not post more for a day or two,

- s