[extropy-chat] Proactive Transhumanism (was: Creating Transhumanity)

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sun May 8 16:35:19 UTC 2005

Okay, taking the bull by the horns, this is for all you proactive
transhumanists for a more extropic future.  Here are some of my
suggestions.  Because I have more than 5, this will be 2 weeks worth,
starting last week.  This will give me an opportunity to post again next week.

1.  Write to me and ask how you can help with my research as a volunteer.
2.  Write to me and ask how you can help with my research as my assistant.
3.  Offer your programming skills for the next ExI Summit (this summer).
4.  Work with Extropy Institute's marketing department.
5.  Start an extropic and future-oriented group in your area to discuss
transhumanism.
6.  Write articles for some of the transhumanist ideas that are timely.
7.  Post 3-5 things a week that we could be doing on a weekly basis to get
ideas out in to the public.
8.  Work with Immortality Institute on its upcoming conference and film and
book.
9.  As your schools if you can get credit by working with Extropy Institute.

Natasha

Natasha Vita-More
http://www.natasha.cc
President, Extropy Institute http://www.extropy.org
Founder, Transhumanist Arts & Culture http://www.transhumanist.biz

Knowledge is the most democratic source of power.  Toffler
If Aristotle were alive today he'd have a talk show. Leary