Re: [extropy-chat] Researchers Needed — Tra nshumanism and Futurists

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Thu May 12 01:44:07 UTC 2005

Never be embarrassed about these types of things in front of me.  I am a
wee bit dyslexic and transpose words, only to find out after someone nudges
me or I have the time to reread what I wrote.  Anyway, I'm in final exams
right now, so if you look back over my posts you will notice some typos
that I admit to with no shame whatsoever.

Natasha

At 08:22 PM 5/11/2005, Joseph Bloch wrote:
>Of course I did not mention my #1 skill...
>
>Screwing up a personal email and sending it to a list.
>
>Profound embarassment ensues, and I scuttle off to a hole somewhere.
>
>Joseph
>
>Natasha Vita-More wrote:
>>
>>I am looking for one or more assistants to work with me on a project
>>focusing on the past, present and future of transhumanism.  The outcome
>>will be a formal report, a CD, and a university course.
>>
>>Skills needed at least one of these two areas: (1) Ability to perform
>>Internet data mining; produce models of behavior over time; compile data
>>in either Excel, Visio and/or Vensim. (2) Technical writing skills, web
>>design, survey models; (3) Creative thinking, transdisciplinary knowledge.
>>
>>Please contact my office at 011.512.263.2749 or email me at
>><mailto:natasha at natasha.cc>natasha at natasha.cc
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Natasha
>>
>>Natasha Vita-More
>>http://www.natasha.cc
>>President, Extropy Institute http://www.extropy.org
>>Founder, Transhumanist Arts & Culture http://www.transhumanist.biz
>>
>>Knowledge is the most democratic source of power.  Toffler
>>If Aristotle were alive today he'd have a talk show. Leary

Natasha Vita-More
http://www.natasha.cc