[extropy-chat] A Chilling Thought.

Lifespan Pharma Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Sat May 14 15:16:28 UTC 2005

I am dealing with an area where this sort of thing might also play a part.

The pharmaceuticalization of the old generic cannabis to a high cost
drug for pharma
seeks to keep illegal an old low cost pharma item while similtaneously
commercializing
it at a cost that most middle class persons will not be care  to access
it, in spite of its
vastly understated medical values.

The sort of thing you mention can and does happen but not quite in the way
you present.