[extropy-chat] Bioethics Essay- Why Therapeutic Cloning is a Blessing and Not Murder

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sun May 22 10:28:13 UTC 2005

Hello fellow Extropes,
      I have finally finished the first draft of my
essay. I am sending it out to all of you for your
perusal and comment. Please keep in mind when you read
it that it is aimed not at you but at normal xtian
folk. In light of this, please judge it on the basis
that I tried to make it as simple and accessible to
the lay person as possible.

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The surest sign of intelligent life in the universe is that they haven't attempted to contact us."
-Bill Watterson