[extropy-chat] Framework for Humane Globalism/Capitalism/Politics

giorgio gaviraghi giogavir at yahoo.it
Mon May 30 00:27:47 UTC 2005

--I am writing this book which i am sending the
summary
If there is anything that you feel could be of
interest I'll send it to you
Regards
Giorgio-

        Giorgio Gaviraghi

CHALLENGING THE FUTURE

      TERRAFORMING PLANET EARTH

            Table of contents:

Foreword
1-Introduction
-mapping the future: main long range results
1-where we stand: The future of history
2-alternatives of growth
3-Reach phase 1-a planetary society
1-challenges and goals
2-proposals and methodology
3-general schedule for phase 1
4-Single  Master Plans for K1
 a-political
 b-standardization
 c-security
 d-pollution
-energy
-education
-economy
-health, the immortality plan: phase 1 eliminate
disease and aging
 - technology
-space
  - transportation system
  -infrastructural system
  -asteroid deflection
-Terraforming
  -grid system
  -transnet
  -new building types
  -clusters, districts, metropolis, megalopolis

Reach Phase 2- an interplanetary society
-starting conditions
-general master plan, goals and schedules
-immortality plan phase 2 enhanced humans-immortal
life forms
-space -manned human settlements
-new life forms economy
-interplanetary economy and technology

Reach Phase 3  an interstellar society
-starting conditions
-interstellar society , challenges, strategies and
issues
-alien life encounters
-the new posthuman condition
-interstellar expansion-ringworlds and artificial
planets technologies
-goals and schedules