[extropy-chat] back from the cold and cancer vaccines

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 21:47:38 UTC 2005

--- Jan Gruber <bchjg at nus.edu.sg> wrote:

> Hi - I always enjoy reading the more "technical"
> discussions here but usually
> just "lurk". However, this time I thought some
> references would be helpful ....

I have a habit of assuming some things are common
knowledge when they are apparently not. I don't have
time to drag up references for everything I casually
say, so thanks for covering my back. Not bad at all
for a "lurker". ;) Feel free to post more often, Jan.
You strike me as being in a biotech laboratory
yourself and as such you qualify as a "professional"
opinion.

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The surest sign of intelligent life in the universe is that they haven't attempted to contact us."
-Bill Watterson