[extropy-chat] Re: riots in france

kevinfreels.com kevin at kevinfreels.com
Mon Nov 7 13:42:35 UTC 2005

I just love this. Samantha has actually attempted to connect muslim riots on
France to US activities in Iraq. What a stretch! Of course, no mention of
the muslim ghetto people in the US rioting. AND of course, all the people
being tortured and killed  by the hundreds of thousands in Iraq by Saddam
are turning in their graves wishing we weren't there as well. And what
century before went without a relgion based world-wide conflict?