Jonathan Despres is a serious probelm wasRe: [extropy-chat] Please Join NanoAging...

Jonathan Despres jonano at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 05:51:19 UTC 2005

"I suspect that his aberrant, destructive behavior will only come to
an end as a consequence of legal action."

Where do you see that I am destructive with my project? Only the
wikipedia thing? I know it`s an error, I just wanted to make my cause
more popular, which is a good cause, the best one I think on earth.

Beside wikipedia, I dont see where I am destructive with my projects
and my web site.

--Jon