[extropy-chat] should she or shouldn't she

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Fri Nov 11 18:50:12 UTC 2005

Hi Folks,

Some of you who have thought of novel Transhuman approaches to aiding
the professional women's dilemma of managing career and kids can go
to this blog and add your input:

http://cosmicvariance.com/2005/11/10/should-she-or-shouldnt-she/

It is the usual story, but I know that there exists a few
technological aids here and on the horizon and so I gave one of my
favorite partial-solutions (freezing eggs). I think that it is
useful for you folks to hear some of the concerns and they are
the type of people that would be open to new approaches.

(and ... by the way,  the participants of this blog are among the
highest densities of scientific women I've seen so far on the Web.)

Amara

Amara Graps, PhD          email: amara at amara.com
Computational Physics     vita:  ftp://ftp.amara.com/pub/resume.txt
Multiplex Answers         URL:   http://www.amara.com/