[extropy-chat] List member blogs

Jay Dugger jay.dugger at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 04:36:04 UTC 2005

I'd also like to see Guilo Prico (sp?) blog. He pointed me at a
tag-based discussion tool called Tagsurf (see
http://www.russellbeattie.com/notebook/1008301.html), which seemed to
match what you describe below.

"Years ago I remember he came up with a concept that would work somewhat like a
blog: imagine if you could subscribe to a mailing list which captured
all of the email messages sent by a given person, to all the different
forums and mesage groups he might participate in.  The effect would be
blog-like in terms of keeping you up to date with the ideas and writings
of that person."

--
Jay Dugger
http://www.redcross.org