[extropy-chat] Seven cents an hour? (was: Riots in France)

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Sun Nov 13 06:37:24 UTC 2005

Me:

"Damien Broderick" <thespike at satx.rr.com>

> I think the key would be, rather: DON'T BUY THERE.

Yes, that's fine advice, if you think Wal-Mart is evil then shop at the
little mom and pop store that overcharges the hell out of you. However I'll
bet that's not what they do, I'll bet after a hard day's work writing anti
corporate screeds most blog writers instead go to Wal-Mart for a six pack, a
pack of Marlboros, and most important of all, a comic book.

John K Clark