[extropy-chat] List member blogs

Joel Peter William Pitt joel.pitt at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 23:19:43 UTC 2005

Perhaps someone should do a blog post on a list of transhumanist blogs?

I would do it on mine (http://ferrouswheel.blogspot.com/) but it is
rather low key at the moment and not specifically on transhumanist
topics.

But failing anyone else volunteering I'll collect all the blogs in
this thread and anyone else can forward their blog URL, title, and
alias to me if they want it listed.

Cheers,
Joel