[extropy-chat] Anti-transhumanist op-ed: Is the world ready for asuperboy - or a dogboy?

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Tue Nov 15 19:36:08 UTC 2005

Not to play 3rd stage guild navigator here, but I see 2+ groups, on
opposite sides of this paragraph, each gearing up for the long haul.
I don't think both sides are listening. Is this it? Is this the one?
The line in the sand? Yikes.

I guess we can expect more before we get less. I hope this is
generational. There must be enough things out there by now, like
(cringe) 'The Matrix' that could pollute enough young on the other
side of this statement... the iPod will help.

]3