[extropy-chat] Seven cents an hour? (was: Riots in France)

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 07:43:53 UTC 2005

I used to shop in government monopoly grocery stores as a small boy,
standing patiently for an hour or so in line to buy bread and milk. I
have a very personal, seething hatred for government monopolies, the
kind of hatred that comes from direct exposure to communism as a
child.

Trust me Stuart, if Wal-Mart was anything close to a government
monopoly, I would be its vocal enemy.

Rafal