[extropy-chat] Organ printing

Adrian Tymes wingcat at pacbell.net
Fri Nov 18 04:08:23 UTC 2005

--- Brett Paatsch <bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au> wrote:
> Then I know you can't know and aren't reasoning on the matter.

...?  This looks like an attempt to troll, rather than a sincere
attempt to acquire information.  (What were the reasons I gave for not
wanting to give predictions in general in cases like this, if not
reasoning?)

> If my question is "Is Adrian dreaming" or alternatively "Does Adrian
> have a clue on this matter" then the test is best served by putting
it
> to Adrian.

As does this.  (The topic at hand is organ printing - including whether
or not it may be feasable, and possible superior alternatives like
organ regeneration - not what I personally know.  Truth and reality
tend to remain the same regardless of whether any given person is or is
not dreaming.  If you mean to say that organ printing is unfeasable,
then please provide evidence of that.)

Admins: if he responds with flaming, I leave the response to you.
Flaming and personal attacks are, of course, not tolerated per list
policy - but being the subject, I doubt I should be the one to
determine for certain if they are (even if I were an admin).