[extropy-chat] Fwd: [agi] a2i2 news update: still looking for additional talent

Hartmut Prochaska hartmut.prochaska at gmx.net
Fri Nov 18 19:29:01 UTC 2005

Hi,

> It's frustrating, and definitely counter to my expectations that there
> should be so much difficulty in finding good people who want to join a
> project such as ours. Personally, the prospect of getting paid to do
> this kind of work was a major goal of mine since I first became an
> extropian, and began plotting my grand future plans.

although your project sounds interessting, your problems reminds me of a
presentation I recently heared on itconversations:
http://www.itconversations.com/shows/detail188.html

cheers
Hartmut
--
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and
crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures