[extropy-chat] against ID

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 19 07:15:26 UTC 2005

-gts wrote:

> Truth is, I opened this thread to test the waters and find out it if my
> old extropian friends are as opposed to the ID movement as I am. I've been
> away from this discussion list for a couple of years.

Welcome back gts, we missed you, and of course we are
against ID.  I look at myself in the mirror, and say
come on!  Any "intelligent" designer with half a brain
coulda done better than this.  {8^D

Actually I look at myself in the mirror and I am amazed,
astounded.  My mind boggles as I try to understand: why
is it that the mirror reverses left to right but not
top to bottom?  I turn the mirror on its side, yet
it still reverses left to right, even when I turn the
mirror the rest of the way to upside down.  How does
that mirror know to do that?  It never gets confused:
I've never looked in the mirror to find my image upside
down or non-reversed.