[extropy-chat] Jack's right, he's not ready for reality

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 06:57:05 UTC 2005

On 11/20/05, Technotranscendence <neptune at superlink.net> wrote:

 If you agree
> with that, then if someone wants to work for less than the government
> imposed minimum wage or wants to work under rules different than the
> government mandates, then why is that anyone else's business?  Forcing
> her or him to do otherwise is, in essence, almost like slavery because
> you're limiting her or his choices.  Now you might not like the
> particular choices a person has or makes, but that's no reason to limit
> that person's choices from the start.

### This actually cuts to my life personally. I am volunteering to do
what I want and the thought of a government inspector busting the door
to our lab and forbidding me to work unless the company can come up
with more money for me is just unbearable.

Yes, Olga, keep your jackbooted enforcers away from me.

Rafal