[extropy-chat] Jack's right, he's not ready for reality

Brett Paatsch bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au
Mon Nov 21 19:04:44 UTC 2005

Technotranscendence wrote:

> On Monday, November 21, 2005 3:38 AM
>> John K Clark jonkc at att.net wrote:
>> Jack Parkinson <isthatyoujack at icqmail.com>
>>
>>> Nothing wrong with being small, unassuming
>>> and humble John.  You should try it some time!
>>
>> Well I would Jack but the thing is, unlike you I
>> have nothing to be humble about.
>
> Hey, let's not continue trading insults.

Yeah, I second this. Its getting boring. Depressing
even, because both John and Jack, when they are
trying to argue their points on their merits are at least
likeable for that. But when the cheap insults start to fly
and just keep on coming it doesn't seem like the people
involved are worth the trouble of responding to at all.

There are real issues worth exploring in this set of
threads, but the cheap shot to intelligent or even
genuine comment ratio makes it seem hardly worth it.

Brett Paatsch