TOP 2 IQ Percentile Re: [extropy-chat] Seven cents an hour?

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Mon Nov 21 21:13:33 UTC 2005

On Nov 21, 2005, at 12:07 PM, Lifespan Pharma Inc/ MFJ-CTO wrote:

> Worse than that,  many of can think of ourselves as an
> embarrasement to our IQ number since such lukewarm
> IQ's as Bush can pass on by and rule the roost... etc.
> :-[

I found Mensa disappointing.  With a few wonderful exceptions the
meetings were mostly about finding someone smart to date and playing
countless board games.   The vast majority of the people seemed to be
terribly ineffectual in life and be doing little with their brains
except for passionate time consuming involvement in some very arcane
and useless avocation.

- samantha