TOP 2 IQ Percentile Re: [extropy-chat] Seven cents an hour?

Joel Peter William Pitt joel.pitt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 21:43:08 UTC 2005

Would anybody be interested in finding out just what the IQ
distribution of ExI chat is?

If so, I reccomend we use something like the tickle classic IQ test:
http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/?test=uiqogt

To prevent this from turning into a pissing contest and decrease the
likelihood of people lieing, I volunteer to collect peoples IQ scores
via email and make some nice graphs of the distribution. Once done
I'll destroy the emails with your IQs and promptly forget the actual
values.

Please only report the tickle IQ scores otherwise test differences may
bias the distribution - and please be honest!

Cheers,
Joel