TOP 2 IQ Percentile Re: [extropy-chat]

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Mon Nov 21 23:06:42 UTC 2005

>If so, I reccomend we use something like the tickle classic IQ test:
>http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/?test=uiqogt

Uh huh.

http://www.ratetheoffers.com/offer_profile.php?id=75

2005-05-28
[]

"I did this offer for 3604free.com and received credit the same day! I had
to pay $12.95 for the IQ Test, but that's not bad at all considering how
fast they credit and the fact that you can cancel online by visiting the
"My Account" page. Plus I got $25 from someone to sign up under them so I
still profited on the deal. I'd definitely recommend doing this offer."

2005-04-13
[]

"Very Easy. Take the IQ test, pay for it, wait for credit, and then cancel.
You can cancel via the web, so it's a breeze. Certainly not free, but it
was really easy."

2005-04-23
[]

"I did this at night for flatscreens4free and was credited the next
morning. Great offer if you want fast credit, but the IQ report was a waste
of money. It's a ripoff if you don't end up getting your free gift."

ho hum.

Damien Broderick