[extropy-chat] against ID

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 22 04:21:40 UTC 2005

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Eugen Leitl
>
> Ich kann, so zu sagen, mein chemisches Wasser nicht halten und muss ihnen
> sagen, dich Harnstoff machen kann, ohne dazu die Niere oder ueberhaupt ein
> Thier, sey es Mensch oder Hund, noethig zu haben.

???  One can make urine, regardless if one is a human or a
dog, or even without kidneys, in the lab???

Do translate Gene.

> Computers can't play chess. They can only simulate playing chess...

Oh my but they are making a terrific simulation this week.  They
were whooping some carbon-based ass:

http://www.chessbase.com/newsdetail.asp?newsid=2747

Computers beat three former FIDE world champions, wooohooo!  {8-]
It made it look like the computers were playing the actual chess
and the humans were simulating it.

Today's result was two draws and a win for one of the humans,
so this match aint over.  Go silicon!