TOP 2 IQ Percentile Re: [extropy-chat] Seven cents an hour?

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 22 07:07:03 UTC 2005

You are too kind gts, but I cannot accept your assessment
on being among the most intelligent here.  I greatly
benefited from friends giving me Mensa calendars,
knowing that I like puzzles.  That helps *a lot*
on these kinds of things, helps on SATs and GREs
to just like doing puzzles.  Regarding not pontificating,
if I knew the answers I would be the first to
pontificate.  Damn they are complicated today.  But
IQ test puzzles are easy and fun.

spike  (aka mr. woo hoo.  I like that.  {8^D)