TOP 2 IQ Percentile Re: [extropy-chat] Seven cents an hour?

scerir scerir at libero.it
Tue Nov 22 08:23:52 UTC 2005

From: "Emlyn"
> (Disclaimer - I'm an ENTP)

What does it mean ENTP? And ENTJ?
s.

PS: My score, in any IQ test, would be
    negative, I suppose. Since I need
    a lot of time to answer to every single
    question. Usually I get many different,
    but (imo) also consistent answers to every
    question. So I have to sort these answers.
    Which is the best, the more likely?
    Difficult task. It takes a lot of time.
    A sort of undecidability.
    I was tested long time ago, as a student,
    with the rest of the (physics) class.
    It was a very long test. About 2 hours time.
    But they did not publish the scores.
    So we all thought those scores were low.