TOP 2 IQ Percentile Re: [extropy-chat]

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 18:11:12 UTC 2005

BTW, is there anybody here who is *not* INTJ, or related?

My Intuition score is 100%, Thinking-score is 88%.

The IQ score I got this time is 138 but it couldn't be true: it's more
likely to be in the presidential range (below 120).

Sorry for dragging down the average hereabouts :)

Rafal

On 11/22/05, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:
> At 12:32 AM 11/23/2005 +1030, Emlyn wrote:
>
> >I would guess that you are an INTJ, Damien.
>
> Of course. But that's how this thread started, with my declaring in effect,
> "Ich bin ein INTJer, and so say all of us, hip hip horray!' :)
>
> Damien Broderick

Rafal Smigrodzki, MD-PhD
Chief Clinical Officer,
Gencia Corporation
706 B Forest St.

Charlottesville, VA 22903

tel: (434) 295-4800

fax: (434) 295-4951

This electronic message transmission contains information from the
biotechnology firm of Gencia Corporation which may be confidential or
privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by
telephone (434-295-4800) or by electronic mail
(fportell at genciabiotech.com) immediately.