[extropy-chat] The Singularity Institute - In Need of a New Logo

Tyler Emerson emerson at singinst.org
Wed Nov 23 00:54:04 UTC 2005

The Institute has a unique mission. I'd like to have a meaningful,
remarkable logo to go with it. To help make this possible, the amount I
would have paid to the design firm I was working with to create a logo will
instead be given to you, or someone you know, for an acceptable design. The
design firm has been unable to create a design that's appropriate for us.

If you're interested in having The Singularity Institute indebted to you for
a brilliant logo design, please reach me at emerson at singinst.org. Thanks!

We have a number of special announcements forthcoming at the beginning of
December. Ideally, I'd like to have a design finalized by November 29th.

I'll pass along specifics off-list to anyone interested.

Please no on-list replies or discussion.

Best,

~~
Tyler Emerson | Executive Director
The Singularity Institute for Artificial Intelligence
Box 50182 | Palo Alto, CA 94303 | T-F: 866 667 2524
emerson at singinst.org | http://www.singinst.org