TOP 2 IQ Percentile Re: [extropy-chat]

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 05:39:05 UTC 2005

On 23/11/05, spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:

> > bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of David Lubkin
> > Subject: Re: TOP 2 IQ Percentile Re: [extropy-chat]
> >
> > Rafal wrote:
> >
> > >BTW, is there anybody here who is *not* INTJ, or related?
> >
> > I'm xNTP. I used to be (and still think of myself as) a clear INTP,
> > but my score is now equally split between I and E, as I grow more
> > gregarious...
> >
> > -- David
>
> Cool me too.  I was a clear INTP years ago, but lately
> have been getting xNTP or ENTP.  It occurred to me that
> with sufficient intelligence, one can carefully observe
> cool gregarious people, then simulate their behavior, thus
> becoming an extroverted hipster oneself.
>
> spike
>
> {8-]

Lol, that's me too. My N and P dimensions are extreme, but my T/F is
much more ambiguous, as is my E/I . I used to be a solid I, but have
moved slowly toward E over the years.

In general, it's just too much hard work getting along in the world as
an introvert. Easier to fight your phobias than live with the
consequences.

--
Emlyn

http://emlynoregan.com   * blogs * music * software *