TOP 2 IQ Percentile Re: [extropy-chat]

Alfio Puglisi alfio.puglisi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 13:37:58 UTC 2005

On 11/22/05, Brett Paatsch <bpaatsch at bigpond.net.au> wrote:
> The one's reporting their tickle scores are likely to be those
> a) willing to try it and b) not unhappy with the result.

I got  a score of 135, but didn't post it because of the  doubts on
the validity of such tests. Also because I selected a random answer on
one or two questions because of lack of a dictionary (the
peach/pear/grape thing, for example), so who knows if I got it right.

> If its a pay for test, then those willing to pay for the fun of
> it is also a factor.

You don't pay for that test (except with your privacy, since they ask
for name/age etc, and figuring that at age and sex are relevant for
the test, I filled the form correctly instead of the usual bogus
answers), but if you want to know what the correct answers were you
have to pay something.

Alfio